Thread: Evil weevils
View Single Post
Old 13-08-2004, 09:57   #15
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Re: Evil weevils

Well, we didn't have them originally, if you see what I mean, but I guess we're not as diligent as we could be at emptying cupboards for cleaning, so perhaps after one infestation there's always enough of the little sods hanging around to re-infest each bag of flour I buy. The ones that infested the airtight container did take a lot longer to get in there than the ones in the regular bags. In fact, the airtight container is sitting next to our sink waiting for me to get round to washing it out properly, so I effectively have a weevil farm. I'm calling them weevils but TBH I don't know exactly what they are. Perhaps I should bring the container to the meet and we can sit around and decide?
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote