View Single Post
Old 01-02-2019, 12:12   #8
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Charge your cars on VMs Network

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMcr View Post
I suppose it depends how it's done. It could be that it's simpler to use the cabinet supply as the source and spread out the charging points along the road via the cable ducts.
I think this must be what is being proposed. You couldn't actually connect the car directly to the cabinet, because it would mean either trailing cables across the pavement or parking on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMcr View Post
I wonder if the move to LED lighting would be an issue there as the supplies to the poles may be lower rated than is needed for cars.
On the other hand, it could mean there is more spare capacity.
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote