View Single Post
Old 24-04-2012, 23:14   #3
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Should I Subscribe to 100Mb?

I definitely recommend 100mbit and it is great when it is working. I personally dont have any probs and always get full speed but there are some areas which suffer horribly due to congestion and there is nothing you can do about it. The best thing you can do if you are serious is follow jb's advice. You arent going to know for sure until you try it and if you ask VM they'll give you a load of bs about upgrades and stuff just to get you to take it.

You can go with VM and see what you get or go for BT Infinity where speed is pretty much guaranteed atm.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote