View Single Post
Old 22-11-2011, 23:06   #10
zantarous
www.magicorptech.blogspot

Services: V.I.P
zantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful one
Re: What to expect from your Virgin Media TiVo 15.2 Upgrade

The new Youtube app is pretty rubbish but at least it lets you play HD videos so that is a big thumbs up. Although annoyingly if it doesn't load up the Virgin video when the app starts up it doesn't play any video you search for. You have to quit the app and go back in.

Over all the new update is pretty good been playing with the main Tivo for a few hours and no RRD, MyShows and explore this show is the slowest to load but the box on the whole is a lot snappier. I also no longer get the preview window blanking out when going between menus. All the little touches make this a great update and best of all is the network stuff. The iOS app can't come quick enough.

And it is a good send being able to type text using my iPhone/iPad with the peanut app.
zantarous is offline   Reply With Quote