Thread: TiVo Reminders on TiVo
View Single Post
Old 20-04-2011, 22:00   #7
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Reminders on TiVo

Quote:
Originally Posted by pythagoras View Post
I use the Radio Times app. I select the programs I want to be reminded of and then email them to myself. When you open the email on the iphone you click on the program name and you get the option to add this program as an event with an alarm a set time before the program starts. Works very well for me.

Regards

John
Would be even easier if the function was on the box
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote