View Single Post
Old 28-03-2017, 08:40   #8
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Records despite THREE thumbs DOWN ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
I believe the reason the thumbs are not having an effect is because VM disabled them a while back. If I remember correctly, that was done to speed up the old Tivos (someone will correct me if I've got that wrong!)
Allow me . Some customers were advised to delete their thumb ratings to speed up their boxes, but VM have not disabled them. If you haven't deleted them they operate as usual.

I suspect glennigogs' recordings aren't Suggestions anyway. But if they are, just ignore them, glennigogs. Suggestions will never stop your planned recordings from happening.
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote