View Single Post
Old 28-03-2017, 08:01   #7
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Records despite THREE thumbs DOWN ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by glennigogs View Post
Ha, ha ! :-)
I will try that then, if the stop recording suggestions doesnt work - that make sense :-)
Welsh news: how obscure!
XG
Don't let it annoy you. Think of 'Suggestions' as a better method than channel hopping. At least if you stumble on a programme you like, you'll be able to see it all the way through, and skip the commercial breaks!

I believe the reason the thumbs are not having an effect is because VM disabled them a while back. If I remember correctly, that was done to speed up the old Tivos (someone will correct me if I've got that wrong!).

Suggestions don't prevent you from recording, contrary to popular belief, so all you have to do is ignore them if you are not interested.

Look at it this way. I'm sure that there is plenty of material in 'on demand' that you wouldn't watch, but you don't let the fact that it's there get to you!
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote