Thread: UK Timeline The X Files is back!
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2016, 07:38   #22
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Re: The X Files is back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
hear, hear. It pains me to say that it was 20 years ago but I can still remember it like it was yesterday. It was all everyone talked about at school and you could feel the tension in the air as everyone waited for the next episode. I am sure it was on at 10 o'clock on Monday nights. There was nothing else like it at the time you we waited every week to see what mysteries and conspiracies awaited us. (cue the theme music).

Just like Star Wars, X-Files is legendary and nothing will ever rival it!
Totally agree, I was 12/13 when it started and at the time was the best SciFi show on TV. Also not to mention every teenager had the hots for Gillian Anderson

It lost the plot in the last few series though.

When on the BBC It did get shifted around after a while and in particular the episode 'Fire' Was shown much later at night, think the Beeb thought it was too scary for just after watershed