View Single Post
Old 30-09-2009, 22:51   #19
mikey d
Inactive

mikey d is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Kelly Communications

do not under any circumstances work for kelly communications, avoid like the clap!!
with the current pay scheme , even if you are on a daily rate, ever since they sacked their pay role department and out sourced it they charge you 60 pounds a month "admin fee" which cannot be claimed back on your tax return, the company siply take it from your wage , essentially you are paying for the privillage of getting paid . if the work dries up a little you get a call one afternoon to say you have a day off the next day and wont be paid, i have only recently resigned from kellys after 15 years after they lost the virgin media contract , no golden hanshake for me though, just the threat of deducting my wage if i didnt hand my used!!! uniform in, thats how this company opperates, stay away. reports of them winning a large contract for the hughes group on behalf of camelott are over stated, all it is is satalite installs or upgrades, ie: crawling round on your hands and knees in pokey grubby little corner shops or in large supermarkets during the night for no extra money, i'm sure before long they'll manage to cock this one up too !!!!!!
mikey d is offline   Reply With Quote