Thread: US Timeline Arrow
View Single Post
Old 27-05-2016, 00:42   #10
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Arrow

At present it can only be more of the same unless they inject some serious money into the budget. We're all aware that the creative team from Arrow jumped to the Flash and this is why the ship is suddenly turning the other way, then you had Legends with a massive budget then on top of that you had Supergirl. Any guesses where Arrow is currently sitting in that pile of production quality priority

Its blatantly clear they assumed Arrow had established itself enough to let them pull the rug out from underneath them whilst keeping the same level of quality. That's quickly backfired. I don't think Lucifer is any relation despite being a DC entity so haven't included it.

Basically I don't think Arrow is getting a fair share. I think Legends and the money that was pumped into it pretty much became the iceberg for Arrow.

I get that writers can't contribute to multiple things at once but DC are really starting to push things out way too fast and are neglecting the show that put their TV productions to all time highs. Unless Arrow gets its budget back and a decent creative team behind it again, I see nothing but another dismal nonsensical season