View Single Post
Old 24-02-2012, 14:56   #2
qasdfdsaq
cf.mega poster

qasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronze
qasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronze
Re: Post your Correctable/Uncorrectable Codewords horror stories..

Correctable codewords, being correctable, will have little, if any impact on your service. It's the uncorrectables that matter, and yes, you do have a lot of them, and yes there's a fault somewhere, looks like an amplifier or line card is out of whack.

But again the CCs don't matter one bit (pardon the pun). It's the UCs you should be looking at.

On another note, a fellow CF'er who's gone quiet lately used to mention how far behind Uddingston is in the upstream uplifts and how incompetent the planners have been, I wonder if you've seen any progress lately? Last I heard the expected dates for the network upgrades to finish was Feb 2012, i.e. pretty damn soon.
qasdfdsaq is offline   Reply With Quote