View Single Post
Old 19-06-2017, 05:50   #1872
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: Brexit: Article 50 Has Been Triggered !

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
I wish just one of the many remoaners here would quote Article 50 to show where a soft Brexit is remotely possible.
Have l ever quoted it? as l accepted Brexit a long time ago.

---------- Post added at 05:47 ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by RizzyKing View Post
They won't and they can't because anyone whose read article 50 knows it only allows for hard exit from the EU that's how the EU designed it as a form of deterrent for any member thinking of leaving and anytime one of the EU fans is asked they go quiet till the next inevitable doom story comes along. This whole process has shown what an awful group of people we have in the UK.
They are entitled to their beliefs as you and other's are so less of the insults as that gets nobody anywhere.

---------- Post added at 05:49 ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
And these same fake polls said TM would still get a comfortable majority..... Go figure....
They should have asked someone like you.

---------- Post added at 05:50 ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by RizzyKing View Post
Of course they have you know what I'm sorry i voted leave I'm sorry a majority voted leave and that a bunch of self entitled prats didn't get their way to be honest fast getting sick and tired of the whole country.
Nice to be called a self entitled prat like many others as l accepted Brexit a long time ago.