View Single Post
Old 30-01-2016, 09:08   #2511
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by zantarous View Post
I would almost certainly say that the channels will be streamed which would be perfect for me as I get poor aerial reception.
1) Streaming the channels wouldn't require a new box. That's what the current one does.
2) It would be a waste of bandwidth for the majority who can get good DTT reception
3) It would be rubbish for me as I get poor broadband (as do many others)