View Single Post
Old 21-02-2016, 21:34   #3
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Re: Samsung Galaxy S7

http://www.engadget.com/2016/02/21/g...7-and-s7-edge/
Quote:
There's at least one big difference between the S7 and the S7 Edge, but let's start with all the things they have in common. They both ship with Android 6.0 Marshmallow, and both with have either an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 (quad-core 2.15GHz + quad-core 1.6GHz processors) with 4GB of RAM or an Exynos chipset, depending on where you're buying one. Both are available only with 32GB of internal storage, but that's not exactly a problem, since both have microSD card slots. (Yep, they're back!) I briefly played with both, and if there was a performance difference, I missed it completely -- the S7 and the S7 Edge are incredibly powerful devices that easily dealt with my short-term fiddling.
Not enough of a change over the S6 for me, however I am glad they brought the Micro SD card slot has been added back in. Also that the back of the phone is curved slightly.

Prefer what LG have done for the G5.