View Single Post
Old 01-09-2015, 21:36   #1945
tassiekev
Inactive

tassiekev is a jewel in the roughtassiekev is a jewel in the roughtassiekev is a jewel in the roughtassiekev is a jewel in the roughtassiekev is a jewel in the rough
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by passingbat View Post

Obviously AMC will add new shows in the future, but as of now, it's not unmissable viewing apart from Fear of the Walking Dead.
Don't know about unmissable but I did put the old girl's false teeth under lock & key when she went to bed last night. I couldn't imagine anything worse than a 95yo zombie marauding through the house in the dead of night.

The PQ is a bit disappointing, I'm always impressed seeing BT Sport on BTTV with its excellent picture quality - FTWD isn't in that class. Sadly, there's no 5.1 either. The characters didn't make me feel for them, in fact I couldn't care less - they're a very constructed, US-style family. I'll give it another couple of episodes to see if there's any improvement.

In short, don't worry too much about AMC appearing on VM - for now at least. Breaking Bad starts next month and I have a feeling that there'll be a new series added each month over the next few months.

---------- Post added at 21:36 ---------- Previous post was at 21:33 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by passingbat View Post
Narcos, which launched last Friday is excellent IMHO. Watched the whole series over the weekend.[COLOR="Silver"]
Best I've seen in ages - did the same as you