Thread: Which Mobile?
View Single Post
Old 24-02-2007, 21:08   #1
James79
Inactive

Services: VIP Pack including (V+ HD & VHD Box), Sky Sports & Movies, Up to 152Mb. 1 Additional VHD Box
James79 is a glorious beacon of lightJames79 is a glorious beacon of lightJames79 is a glorious beacon of lightJames79 is a glorious beacon of lightJames79 is a glorious beacon of lightJames79 is a glorious beacon of lightJames79 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to James79
Which Mobile?

Just been contacted by my mobile phone operator (Orange) to inform me that my Contract is up and I can get a new handset.

Now, comes the problem. I currently have the Nokia N70 (3G phone). Its a great phone - easy to use, loads of features, etc.

What I cant decide is if I do change my phone - which handset will I choose!!

I have seen the Samsung D900 - very slick but isnt 3G (I dont use it much in that I dont watch TV on my mobile!!) I had a Samsung mobile before - was ok - but the thing was too small. But I understand these phones have come on leaps and bounds!! I also have read that you cannot choose an mp3 file for your text alert - how strange is this?

I also notice that the Nokia N95 will be coming out (supposedly next month!). This will definately be 3G and something similar to what I currently have.

Just wanted to see if anyone has had any experience of these phones!? Any problems with the phones would also help!

Recommendations would also be gratefully received!!

Thanks

James
James79 is offline   Reply With Quote