View Single Post
Old 03-09-2016, 12:18   #26
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
Re: help- vs2000 ntl phone manual

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginaberry View Post
Hi does anyone still have a copy of the manual please? My phone has just started to only ring once then go to voice mail I couldn't get to it in time even if I was sat staring at it haha
Here you go
http://web.archive.org/web/200604270...hew/VS2000.pdf
Though I suspect the manual won't help in this case. You may need to give Virgin Media a call.

ps. Welcome to the forum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Shouldn't this thread be in the phone section of Cable Forum?
Well it's been here 11 years and you haven't complained before
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote