View Single Post
Old 23-02-2017, 15:44   #428
passingbat
Inactive

Services: Virgin 100 meg BB, Talk More Anytime Phone, Mix TV, V6.
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
Hillary not being behind bars and globalist Goldman Sachs appointees in the White House were though.

Didn't think you believed in Globalists, Andrew

Yep, Goldman Sachs appointees in the WH was a surprise to me. I assume he keeps them on a short leash and feeds them chunks of George Soros news every now and then to keep them calm

Goldman Sachs will have some very clever guys working for them. Providing they are not following the GS company agenda of globalism, I guess Trump thinks he can harness their expertise. If Trump hadn't been so vocal about his unequivocal belief in Sovereign state nations, then there would be serious cause for concern

Goldman Sachs have representatives at Bilderberg meetings. Our very own Canadian import, Mark Carney attended Bilderberg meetings before fellow Bilderberg attendees, Dave and Georgie Boy appointed him Governor of the Bank of England.

I was with those Brexiteers who said he should have been replaced after the Referendum. He seems to be making right noises now, but personally, I do not trust him.

As regards to Hillary, I think there should have been an investigation, and if guilty, appropriate action should have been taken.

It looks as if Trump has taken a more magnanimous view and decided not to go down that route, and I can see the merit in that.

---------- Post added at 15:44 ---------- Previous post was at 15:35 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
Never even thought about this but it makes sense.

Donald Trump will lose Los Angeles the 2024 Olympics, say US gold medallists

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/o...-a7592131.html

Oh gosh! How silly could I be! The hosting of the Olympics is far more important than the security of the Nation....