View Single Post
Old 17-03-2010, 21:13   #17
musicbravo
Inactive

Services: Virgin v+ xl TV Virgin M Broadband and phone
musicbravo is just so famous around these partsmusicbravo is just so famous around these partsmusicbravo is just so famous around these partsmusicbravo is just so famous around these partsmusicbravo is just so famous around these partsmusicbravo is just so famous around these partsmusicbravo is just so famous around these partsmusicbravo is just so famous around these partsmusicbravo is just so famous around these partsmusicbravo is just so famous around these partsmusicbravo is just so famous around these partsmusicbravo is just so famous around these partsmusicbravo is just so famous around these partsmusicbravo is just so famous around these partsmusicbravo is just so famous around these parts
Re: Virgin launch a range of Android handsets

Quote:
Originally Posted by zing View Post

with the other features yes it would
Sorry what are these extra features? (Am genuinly interested)

Do you mean like the equivalents of Sony's 5 face detection, timescape and mediascape etc?

+most features could be available by downloading equivalent apps via the ever growing Android market

---------- Post added at 21:13 ---------- Previous post was at 21:03 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMcr View Post
I'm going to go for the Desire. From what I've read the Sense UI is better than the tweaks Sony have done.

Also at the moment I think the X10 is still running Android 1.6 whereas the Desire is launching with 2.1

EDIT: 6,666th post
The Android 1.6 thing is a reasonable biggy at the mo, although SE have said they will upgrade to 2.1 possibly at launch, if not it should be soon after.

Though SE being SE the upgrade could take as long as VM took to make good a 'coming soon...' in the good old days
musicbravo is offline   Reply With Quote