View Single Post
Old 28-02-2017, 16:21   #7
Gavin78
Ice Cold

Services: XL TV M Phone 200MB BB
Gavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these parts
Re: Rates for 70M and Vivid 100

I can understand why a lot of people are using Kodi, the prices are so expensive and it isn't just Virgin, Sky are just as expensive. There is no good deal in my book it would be better if you could select and pay for the channels you watch, the phone you don't want and the internet speed that suits you for that price.

It's a shame these companies can't do independent channels for example you get the normal freeview then if you want sky 1,2 you can choose them at an additional cost say £3 a month for sky 1 or £5 a month if you get sky 1 and 2 just pay for what you need like a slider. same with the internet £30 a month for 100mb £31 for 110 £32 for 120 etc

Would probably be a ball ache I guess this way but at least I don't have to pay XL tv prices to shift through 300 channels when 50 channels is all you really get the rest are +1 or repeats from last night or cops from 2009 on one channel you turn over and its cops from 2010 on the other lol
Gavin78 is offline   Reply With Quote