View Single Post
Old 28-10-2017, 22:36   #7562
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider999 View Post
Indeed they are, however it would be a lot fairer if everyone paid the same price - you should not have to haggle to get a cheaper deal.

When I told Sky I was cancelling and moving to Virgin they said they would try and match the Virgin price to keep me - however they couldn't.

Sky sports cost has increased in the last 18 months despite what a post says and over the years their rights have diluted.

I stick by my earlier post - sky have never ever lowered the standard price of sky sports to reflect the loss of any rights.
My Sky Sports charges have decreased , I agreed to an 18 month contract and to keep Sky Sports for that term and now pay £20 a month instead of the £27.50 normal rate. This offer was open to anyone I'm not sure if it still is but they always have offers on.

Last edited by muppetman11; 28-10-2017 at 22:41.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote