View Single Post
Old 28-10-2017, 22:05   #7561
Raider999
cf.mega poster

Raider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation era
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
Those people are entitled to change if they can get it cheaper elsewhere or at very least ring their current provider and see what they can do.
Indeed they are, however it would be a lot fairer if everyone paid the same price - you should not have to haggle to get a cheaper deal.

When I told Sky I was cancelling and moving to Virgin they said they would try and match the Virgin price to keep me - however they couldn't.

Sky sports cost has increased in the last 18 months despite what a post says and over the years their rights have diluted.

I stick by my earlier post - sky have never ever lowered the standard price of sky sports to reflect the loss of any rights.
Raider999 is offline   Reply With Quote