View Single Post
Old 26-09-2017, 20:25   #2765
SonicMaster
cf.geek

SonicMaster is a glorious beacon of lightSonicMaster is a glorious beacon of lightSonicMaster is a glorious beacon of lightSonicMaster is a glorious beacon of lightSonicMaster is a glorious beacon of lightSonicMaster is a glorious beacon of lightSonicMaster is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
True.

Re: Eden low viewing figures. I don't think that their daft renaming excercise will have helped Eden to reach its target audience either. If I was interested in gardening and quickly going through the EPG I don't think that Eden would be enough of a prompt to make me connect the channel with the subject matter.
What?!

Eden has nothing to do with gardening.

It is a natural history and science channel.

---------- Post added at 20:25 ---------- Previous post was at 20:22 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aguero9320 View Post
Does anyone know anything about Gold? It seems to air programmes in a similar way to Eden, so will this mean that both Gold and Eden go FTA should Gold HD launch?
So much weird speculation about Gold doing FTA, people have wanted that to happen for years, but as one of the most established brands in Pay TV there is no reason for it to happen.

UKTV closing the HD version of Eden on Sky has nothing to do with any of their channels going FTA, especially Gold.