View Single Post
Old 17-02-2016, 14:57   #2689
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy-J View Post
Totally fed up of being totally fed up.
We all feel like this at times, well I know I do. Years ago it was the sudden loss of my wife and being left with 2 young kids. Primarily now it's worries about the future and things beyond my control, especially with regard to the Osem Jnr#2 (who we love dearly) and my dying father. Sometimes I don't even want to wake up in the morning but then I hear about all the awful stuff going on in the world and remember that there are so many people so much worse off than we are who're getting on with life in spite of all the odds. I have no idea what your situation is and appreciate things may be very bad indeed but all I can tell you is that, in my experience anyway, when I've felt like there was no hope, I've managed to change the way I feel to see things in a different light. Don't be at all reluctant to ask for help, professional or otherwise - there is no stigma.

Best of luck to you.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote