View Single Post
Old 22-09-2010, 20:54   #25
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Re: Amazon customer service email

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
I had reason to return something to Amazon last week. It was within the 30-day satisfaction period anyway so no bother, however even after issuing the return authorization and DHL package label, they sent an email from someone in India encouraging me to contact the manufacturer rather than simply sending it back.

I think they do it so as to try to reduce their costs, but I was having none of it. If something is broken out of the box I'm not interested in navigating 'help' websites or getting lost on call centre switchboards. Back to the shop it goes.
I would do exactly the same and I would print off the return label and have it in the post box or post office as soon as possible, I bought it through them so they can sort it out for me.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote