View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 01:09   #17
ajhud
Inactive

ajhud is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Amazon customer service email

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmmillar View Post
I ended up having to sue Amazon over my dispute about a plasma TV delivered broken. It was quite a story, but I won on all counts and Amazon did end up paying.

If anyone feels the need to pursue Amazon through the small claims court I have lots of useful advice.....

BTW I wrote to Brian McBride and he studiously ignored the corrspondence. This was one thing which got up the judge's nose.
I am having nightmares with Amazon UK. I ordered 13000,00 worth of equipment from Amazon UK two Nikon cameras D3x + D3s two Nikon Lines and a graphic board everything come on the 03.01.2010, everything was OK but when I opened the D3x Box I found an old broken camera, so I sent it back as registered post and told the I wanted a replacement. I sent Amazon a lot of emails complaining and asking when my replacement would be shipped only to receive generated emails, so I got on the phone managed to get through to management replacement services and they send me an Email every day.

Dear Mr Hudson

Further to your previous correspondence, with my colleague Leonard, please be assured that we are still working on resolving the issue of the refund.

As stated previously this has been escalated to Senior Management and I shall provide a further update on 2nd March.

Thank you for your continued patience and understanding in this matter.

Warmest regards

Jasbir G
Amazon.co.uk
We strive to be Earth's Most Customer-Centric Company. Your feedback helps us build it.
==============================

But nothings happening, I still do not now if I am getting a replacement or not or how long it will take, I just get the same old thing, “we are very sorry and we are looking into the situation” and it is now 03.02.2010 four weeks later and its driving me really mad, and it look like I will have to take legal action, I am living in Germany at the moment and need a good lawyer in the UK so if anyone can help me in any way I would be very grateful indeed.

REMOVED - Please don't post your email address

Thank you all Andrew
ajhud is offline   Reply With Quote