View Single Post
Old 25-11-2011, 14:48   #51
nstokes
Inactive

Services: Sky+HD (2TB) with Sky World, BT Sport and ESPN, Sky 3D, Sky+HD Multiroom, Sky Talk Freetime, Sky Fib
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze
Re: SKY F1 HD Channel, Any Chance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
I personally think Sky will allow VM to add the channel on the basis of being free to VM Sky sports subscribers , but I can't see it being included as part of the XL , Sky are using the HD pack offer as a way of getting 10.25 revenue to those who don't want Sky Sports also a pretty good way of attracting new subscribers.
i think if they do that it its silly as not alot people will want the sports sub just to get F1. I dont see why they wont do what they have done for Sky 1 and Sky 1 HD and put it in the XL pack

i am already sub'ed to SS pack but my dad for example would like to watch it but doesnt have SS pack and doesnt want it
nstokes is offline   Reply With Quote