View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 17:47   #71
Vieil Homme
Inactive

Vieil Homme has much to be proud ofVieil Homme has much to be proud ofVieil Homme has much to be proud ofVieil Homme has much to be proud ofVieil Homme has much to be proud ofVieil Homme has much to be proud ofVieil Homme has much to be proud ofVieil Homme has much to be proud ofVieil Homme has much to be proud ofVieil Homme has much to be proud of
re: Operation Yewtree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart View Post
He is dead. If he did abuse them, those women (as they are now) are probably still suffering as a result of his actions. Don't they deserve some sort of closure?
I would 100% agree with you but the law takes a different view. The children who were abused while in the care of Dr. Barnardo's are told as adults to get on with their lives and not look back, what is done is done.

A lot of these cases the then children ran away and were taken back to the abuser by the Police, so in the child's mind it was ok and the adults were allowed to abuse them. I'm lucky as I was never abused as a child in care so I can't know what these people feel or what these girls are going through.

I hope the programme will go some way for these ladies to close the door on the days they were abused by this sick man. If it comes out that people in the BBC were aware of what their golden star was doing heads should roll in a big way.

---------- Post added at 17:47 ---------- Previous post was at 17:35 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
Neither was I. He did certainly have a very sinister vibe to him IMO but then again so did this guy.
Oh dear I'm afraid I also did think he was quilty of being a pervert/killer. When in fact he had given his life to teaching and had retired.
Vieil Homme is offline   Reply With Quote