View Single Post
Old 17-04-2010, 20:24   #70
zing_deleted

Re: Virgin launch a range of Android handsets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masque View Post
Well I do not get charged for internet as I am on unlimited, but before I was on this contract it did cost 30p a day for internet access.

Absolutely nothing to do with Virginmedia by the way we have nothing to do with Virgin Mobile.
im going to cry in a minute lol

You posted a link to the HTC Desire everything I have said to do with pricing reffers to information provided in your link.

I do not give a flying hoo harr about 30p net on pay as you go as thats not what ive been talking about . I fully accept the existance of this 30p per day net charge but all the listed tarrifs for the HTC Desire say Unlimited Net. Now I also realise its subject to a FUP and if you go over said FUP I can understand you would get charged 30p per day. But what I am pointing out is it says Unlimited Net and it also says 30p Per day net charge the 2 things do not go hand in hand either its a Limited internet included package and any usage over the limit will cost 30p or its an Unlimited internet package.

I really really really wish did not treat me like a fool

---------- Post added at 20:20 ---------- Previous post was at 20:17 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by greyfox1974 View Post
ok I clicked your link and looked at the £10 24 month tarrif you mentioned and guess what?? the HTC Desire isnt there

I then clicked on the £15 24 month Tarrif and low and behold the HTC Desire is not there.

I then clicked on the first £20 24 Tarrif and can you guess what comes next?yes no HTC desire

Do I need to goto the 18 month Tarrifs now or do you catch my drift?

---------- Post added at 20:24 ---------- Previous post was at 20:20 ----------

Finally found one the 30p charge applies to the £20 18 month tarrif but they want £399 for the phone lol