View Single Post
Old 17-04-2010, 20:08   #67
zing_deleted

Re: Virgin launch a range of Android handsets

Quote:
Originally Posted by greyfox1974 View Post
no it aint not all of the tarrifs have unlimited net on the 24 month the £10 £15 n the £20 dont have it on the 18 month it's the same
please click this link http://www.virginmobile.com/vm/viewP...1-50C976E6860E . This is the link that was given earlier. In this link you will find the information to which I have reffered to.

When you click the link and look at the information you will see 2 lots of tarrifs offered in the link information. One for 24 months and one for 18 months. All tarrifs mention in the link come with Unlimited Net

When you click the link you do not find from that link any information at all about lower costing tarrifs. This phone may well be available on other tarrifs but there is no information of these tarrifs as far as I can see when you follow the link

So and I will try to make this as simple to understand as possible . When you click that link you find to lists of tarrifs both lists of tarrifs show all have unlimited net. You also have listed in this information the 30p deal per day for net.

Now if there are other tarrifs not shown on the site where the 30p per day internet charge applies then that still proves my point about Virgin Media's inability to show clear pricing with their offers

Just to note did you click the link lol lol