View Single Post
Old 24-12-2016, 09:19   #1275
martyh

Services: Sky Q silver bundle Sky Q 2TB box Sky Q mini box Sky fibre unlimited Sky Talk evenings and week
Re: US Election 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
I don't see anything that he has said which makes him a menace. If it was suppose to spook Russia up, it did not, they laughed and agreed with him and besides, he said at the end of the tweet the world needs to come to it's senses regarding nukes,
I strongly suspect Putin is laughing at him and can't believe his luck in getting such an idiot in opposition to him

Quote:
this to me suggests a peaceful approach would be preferred, that makes total sense to me and makes him far from a being a menace.
So you actually think that increasing Americas nuclear arsenal is the peaceful approach ,you just answered the question of how can such a nutter got to be the most powerful man in the world .

Quote:
You see this is where you follow the gutter press and get it wrong like others, he is not wanting to build a wall to keep foreigners out, he wants to keep ILLEGAL immigrants out and that is the difference here, he is for immigrants but they must apply the legal way, wtf is wrong with that? Bloody nothing as far as I am concerned.
No Mick ,i don't follow any press at all ,i just listen to what comes out of that idiots gob .

Quote:
You say he should be stopped for wanting to build his nukes up, by rest of the world, I don't see anybody being brave enough to be stopping Russia at this current time, what makes you think they (rest of world), could stop Trump if he really wanted to do it ? Huh? - Don't you think that should be the same for Russia too, that rest of world should stop them building their nukes up, not that it would do any good, they been building them up for years with impunity ?

What about North Korea? Iran ? Don't see anyone bleating on that rest of the world needs to stop their Nukes program. The UN goes on and on with itself about every time North Korea, does a Nuclear Test, the UN 'condemns it in the strongest possible terms.' Blah blah, we hear it every time but nothing gets done about it and North Korea does it again and again.
These two paragraphs read like a statement from the 1960's trying to justify why countries need to build more nuclear weapons .Given Russia's current nuclear weapons systems any system that America has or wants to get will be ineffective anyway .Russia's missiles tend to be more blitz bombs designed to lay waste to entire continents ,they have dirty bombs designed to poison water for decades ,they are much more immoral and there is no defence to that ,as the rest of the western world realised years ago .

Quote:
You see, it seems to be a more of a case of, let's attack Trump, just because it's Trump and it's getting rather tedious listening to all the whinging and complaining about him, when if it had been her, we probably be experiencing a world apocalypse by now.
Have you actually read what your writing ?I am "whinging and whining" about Trump because of what he says ,what his views are and because i think the bloke is a menace to the rest of the world .....just exactly the same as you do about "crooked Hilary" .Just because you are of the opinion that the sun shines from Trumps backside don't expect the rest of the world to agree