View Single Post
Old 23-12-2016, 21:24   #1261
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: US Election 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyh View Post
we know it Mick ,it's you that seems confused .He doesn't want to update ,he wants to expand and strengthen .Do you really want to return to a full blown arms race ? because it seems Trump does
I don't and neither does he, he stated he'd prefer or wants a world without nukes as well, we all want a world without them.

But Trump has said the world needed to come to it's senses regarding nukes, he said it towards the end of the Tweet and he said it in the debates, but that is not going to happen, nor will he take them all away when potential enemies, like North Korea say they have capabilities to strike the US at any given moment.

As usual the Anti-Trump media/press is jumping on something he has said and making it look like there is a new Cold War on the horizon, the fact is, this is far from the case given Putin has laughed off such claims and still wants to get along with the US despite Trump's desires via his Twitter account today.

As for your claim, I am confused. No I am not confused. He does think they need an update, in the following debate, he discussed that their Nuclear capability WAS old and that previous Administrations have not been updating their nuclear capability.