View Single Post
Old 05-12-2016, 17:18   #1869
RB2004
Inactive

Services: Services: 200 Mbit Gamer on Hub 3, 3x Arris V6 Boxes, CISCO V HD, VIP Package
RB2004 has entered a golden reputation eraRB2004 has entered a golden reputation eraRB2004 has entered a golden reputation eraRB2004 has entered a golden reputation eraRB2004 has entered a golden reputation eraRB2004 has entered a golden reputation eraRB2004 has entered a golden reputation eraRB2004 has entered a golden reputation eraRB2004 has entered a golden reputation eraRB2004 has entered a golden reputation eraRB2004 has entered a golden reputation era
Re: Virgin Media V6 - Powered by TiVo(new STB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterQ View Post
I cannot imagine anyone actually paying, unless like last time, they get it refunded before long, whilst they are phoning people up giving it away for free. Many of us have been promised by retentions that anyone wanting one will get it for free. VM staff seem to be saying not to worry if they could not register an interest as there will be another announcement for all customers soon. Especially when it is still just the same old Tivo software. Does anyone need an extra 3 tuners that desperately?? Personally, I'm keeping the old one until contract is up. No point losing recordings now as well as loosing scart multi-room or having extra holes drilled in walls etc.
I hope so lol

I don't mind paying for 2x of them, and would probably pay for 3x if I had to, but seeming they are handing at least some out... seeming how much VM charge each month and over the course of a year it would be nice of them to meet me in the middle and cover cost of 1 box even if I had to pay for other 2.

I only want them because ive had reliability issues with the refurbished TiVo box I was given.. it keeps breaking, gets replaced then VM start going down route of blaming it on me because its failing in short space of time.

So I just want rid of it.
RB2004 is offline   Reply With Quote