View Single Post
Old 03-12-2016, 23:54   #3023
Ramrod
[NTHW] pc clan

Services: Amazon Prime Video & Netflix. Deregistered from my TV licence.
Ramrod has a golden aura
Ramrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden aura
Re: Post-Brexit Thread

Yawn. Old and disingenuous. Next?

---------- Post added at 22:38 ---------- Previous post was at 22:35 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
Yes, it does sum up this thread and the delusions of the 'having their cake and eating it' Brexiteers. Some day the reality will hit them, too late of course.
The governments "leaked memo" (if it was anything of the sort) mentioned the thing about the cake. Us realistic brexiteers are more realistic and understand that there will be pain. But it will be worth it in the end.

---------- Post added at 22:42 ---------- Previous post was at 22:38 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
Why bring that crap from Facebook over here then
Because that's what you remoaners think of us........and how the liberal left have 'talked' to us for years. Hell, Jonathan Pie puts it better than I can.

---------- Post added at 22:54 ---------- Previous post was at 22:42 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
It was a joke - are you leaving your sense of humour as well as the EU?
My sense of humour is wearing a little thin in light of remoaners attempts to delay or sabotage brexit.