View Single Post
Old 17-01-2012, 20:39   #4
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Re: Gift to VM employees/agency workers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
Seriously?!

I hate waste and think that it was ungracious of the people that did this.

Many employers are cutting back on Christmas gifts/parties etc (in my own organisation, for the first time ever, staff did not receive anything this year as part of efficiency savings.)

If people weren't interested in reading them, I think it would have been better to give them to a charity shop, sell them on ebay or even "re-gift" them.

I could have got myself a bargain
Have you forgotten that they are closing our call centre and many people would find such a handout rather insulting, he may not own the company but he is the face of Virgin Media.

The book by the way is one of the top ten most left behind books on trains and planes so you may be lucky.