View Single Post
Old 29-09-2010, 17:19   #1
icestar2
Inactive

Services: Phone, HDTV, 30MB BB, Tivo
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
Caller Display going Free ?

I was just on hotukdeals and someone on there said they were on the phone to VM and were told that Caller Display will be going free for all customers from october. Someone also claiming to work for VM posted the following -

Quote:
I work for them and here is our briefing:

The roll out of Free Caller Display will start at the end of September 2010 and is expected to be completed during March 2011.

All new customers will be provisioned with Caller Display as default from mid-October onwards.

As part of rolling this out to all customers, where Caller Display is not currently available, we’ll make appropriate upgrades to the network and also ensure current provisioning issues are fixed.
Can anyone here comfirm this or provide more details ? I.e will it be automatically applied or will you have to phone up and ask for it etc etc.

Hope this is not already asked. I did a quick search and couldn't find anything directly related to it.

Thanks.
icestar2 is offline   Reply With Quote