View Single Post
Old 22-08-2010, 15:07   #2
vanman
cf.mega poster

Services: Sky
vanman has reached the bronze age
vanman has reached the bronze agevanman has reached the bronze agevanman has reached the bronze agevanman has reached the bronze agevanman has reached the bronze agevanman has reached the bronze age
Re: WEB page updating

i am a member of a VM forum and the same question was asked . Q
Quote:
When I joined Telewest all those years ago and subsequently with Blueyonder I was allocated a PWP internet address which I could access through the blueyonder and subsequently Vigin web page. There was a simple tool to make changes to my web page and add pictures etc. However that facility has disappeared and although I still have my web page I cannot access it through 'My virgin media' and I now need to have a degree in computing to do anything to my web site. Why have Virgin abandoned me?! Is it just me? I was never told I would be unable to use my web page through 'My virgin media' any more? Surely virgin has an obligation to support me as this is part of the package I pay for? Help
this was the reply from VM
A
Quote:
Hi To be honest, this product has been completely neglected and the web teams are looking into this - The pages are being redesigned but it might be a little while until these are up and running properly. We'll update you when all of this has been updated
vanman is offline   Reply With Quote