Thread: General Discovery channel
View Single Post
Old 22-08-2017, 23:04   #22
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze age
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age
Re: Discovery channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckeye View Post
I'm the same, I have a great friend in the US who gives me the login for their TV services, they've never asked for anything in exchange however I have given them the login to one of my VPN's as they have become paranoid about using the internet since Trump's election lol.

I tend to use my Apple TV 4 solely as my US TV gateway via a virtual VPN router set up on my PC.
This setup works great apart from one service you mention, I have real trouble getting Fox Sports to work on the ATV or my various PC's on either of the VPN's I use.
I need to invest some time in the next week and a half trying to figure something out as my sporting second love The Ohio State Buckeye's football team are now going to have some games shown on Fox, including their opening game next Friday.

I still do use Kodi extensively though, its my go to for the addons I've already mentioned, the podcasts I listen to and my very large music and video local library
Foxsport works more on ROKU for me and via chrome on pc with vpn set to seattle if that helps?
I';ve inboxed you too with the vpn i use.
theone2k10 is offline   Reply With Quote