View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 12:52   #159
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Services: 100 MB Broadband, XL Tv, Sky Sports and Movies HD, all other prenium channels, 3 TIVO, 2 V HD
Alan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecart
Re: Falkland Islands: Tensions Rising again ahead of Prince William visit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Deegan View Post
Do you think Alan has war games set up in his bedroom. And when his mum tells him it's time for bed, he finishes the game by pretending to nuke the enemy, and knocks them all flying off the table?
I am middle aged thank you very much!

---------- Post added at 12:52 ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyh View Post
NO!,
What is this fascination of yours with sending troops in ,annexing countries and using nuclear weapons ,are you 10yrs old or something ?
I just want a better society!

Also, I am not 10!
Alan Fry is offline   Reply With Quote