View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 13:33   #105
Andrewcrawford23
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media - XL Plus package with XXL broadband SKY HD Multiroom Freeview HD Freesat HD
Andrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze age
Andrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze ageAndrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze ageAndrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze ageAndrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze age
Re: Speed test sites and why you shouldnt take them for granted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
I agree with you. I wanted Craigie to justify his diagnosis because if proven it would be very serious. But the thread he pointed to certainly doesn't blame VM (from the skimming I gave it); someone suggested it might be a problem with VM, but it didn't look like a convincing answer to me.

I'm equally interested in understanding why the speedtest.net results at Namesco London are inconcistent (in my experience) with the Namesco London BBMax tests.

This is an excellent topic.

lol yes it is, to think i jsut started it for novie user to show dnt take ti for granted yoru pc can skew th results sometimes, but i knew ther emore to it than that but didnt want to try explain to novice about it, but the thread has eolved into the more deeper issue of what might be causing the issue and it is starting to get mroe interesting trying to ind out why there is so many incosiant between servers
Andrewcrawford23 is offline   Reply With Quote