View Single Post
Old 24-10-2015, 16:01   #3055
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The Xbox One Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
Don't know where else to post this so any advice would be very much appreciated, my wee one wants the Xbox one for Christmas and I have been looking at the bundle deals from Argos which seem really good as 3 games come with it. My question is would I be better buying the 1tb with no games or the xbox one 500 with 3 games.
The 500gb is far too small, so i would go for a 1TB personally.

However even 1tb is kinda small, if it works out cheaper i would go the 500gb route and you maybe able to purchase a 2tb external drive which is about the size of a pack of cards but thinner and plugs into the rear of the console.

This is the external drive i have and many others on this forum. You will have to do the maths on whether it would work out cost wise about the same, but you need the space for the games as they are 30-50gb in size and you get a few free games each month from microsoft with your GOLD account. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Passport-Ult.../dp/B00CSH1B4M

---------- Post added at 16:01 ---------- Previous post was at 15:53 ----------

Amazon are selling the Xbox One 1TB for £298 but without games, i think your son would want some games and they're expensive, so if the games are good you maybe better off with 500gb console 3 free games and a 2TB external drive which you can add at a later date.

What i do recommend though is getting EA Access this will cost you £20 a year but you get loads of full games you can download in that cost, which again will need alot of storage space!

http://www.ea.com/eaaccess/en_GB.html