View Single Post
Old 02-08-2017, 13:26   #3554
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Are you talking about content or channels? Sky may offer many channels, that is undisputed, but I don't watch much of the fayre on offer - my recordings are proof of that. There is an incredible amount of rubbish on Sky, and it is only a matter of time now before I stop subscribing to their non premium channels. I'm paying far too much for very little. Unless, of course, Sky is spurred on to do better as a result of the competition, which is always a possibility, I suppose.

However, as for Netflix, I can't see myself getting through even half of their dramas, there is so much on there at a cost that is very competitive indeed.
Yet again you don't seem capable to realise that Sky and Virgin offer far more than just the Sky channels as I say there is far more content. If you don't watch content on the pay channels I'd seriously be asking yourself why you have Virgin TV.