View Single Post
Old 02-08-2017, 10:01   #3548
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
My thinking is that sport would be cheaper on Netflix than it is on BT or Sky. There are far more good dramas on Netflix than we have on the general entertainment Sky channels and at a fraction of the cost. I believe they will do the same for sport and the more up to date films (when they acquire the studio rights from Sky) in time.

It's amazing how we have got so used to paying out a small fortune for sport that many cannot see a way out. Have faith, old chap!
I sometimes doubt you actually read what you've put before hitting the post reply button , so Netflix is going to take all the top Sport all the top dramas and all the first run movie rights. I can't wait to see the price of that.

Isn't half the reason people subscribe to Netlfix because of its low cost ?

Let's not forget all this content costs.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...LION-debt.html