View Single Post
Old 01-08-2017, 17:34   #3544
buckeye
cf.addict

buckeye is just really nicebuckeye is just really nicebuckeye is just really nicebuckeye is just really nicebuckeye is just really nicebuckeye is just really nice
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by theone2k10 View Post
Is this another one of your fantasy predictions OB?
I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss OLD BOY's prediction on this,
I have been online off and on for 3 decades or more, more off than on at first when me mum saw her phone bill and my housekeeping hadn't covered it lol, but in the last 20 years or so since I flew the nest I've pretty much always been online.
I've seen many copyright infringement protocols come and go but when they become too popular and too easy for the average Joe to use all have suffered some sort of crackdown or closure.
It used to be that the sites or individuals providing the content were the one that were prosecuted but in these days of copyright trolling I wouldn't be so sure, especially when you get an idiot like the one in this article https://torrentfreak.com/iptv-servic...rested-170719/ selling illegal services to gullible fools, I wouldn't be surprised if FACT has that guys customer list and to gain scare mongering headlines at least one or two hanging fruit are put through hell.