View Single Post
Old 21-05-2017, 08:43   #632
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: June 8th General Election

Quote:
Originally Posted by passingbat View Post
I see very few, if any on here.

People who are firm Brexiteers, have no option but to vote Conservative, even though they may, or may not, approve of some of their other policies.

Traditional Labour has been hijacked by the left wing and we would end up with Brexit so soft, it would be almost liquid.

With the Liberals we would end up still in the EU! UKIP could not form a majority government, and my gut feeling, (with no evidence) wonders whether their are racist tendencies in some members of the party; Nigel Farage not being included in that.
If you look at my post PB the key is in the as Brexit is happening end of .... but that does not mean one should give whoever is the government of the day a blank cheque to do whatever they want willy nilly as if to be perfectly frank if they peel back the glossy veneer one often sees none of them are frankly up to much cop as for most its about picking one from a very bad bunch of leaders.

Last edited by denphone; 21-05-2017 at 09:15. Reason: Adding a word.