View Single Post
Old 10-11-2015, 13:23   #2186
passingbat
Inactive

Services: Virgin 100 meg BB, Talk More Anytime Phone, Mix TV, V6.
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
Amazon Prime Video finally comes to UK Roku boxes

http://www.engadget.com/2015/11/10/r...n-prime-video/

---------- Post added at 12:26 ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 ----------

That makes the Roku one hell of a device in my opinion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_gain View Post
Fantastic news, means I can get a Roku for my parents for Christmas and they can use all the 3 services they subscribe to (Nextflix, Now TV and Amazon) form one box, saves me buying an HDMI splitter.

Shows me to be completely out of the know :-( as only a few days I'd commented that Amazon coming to Roku was not happening soon. Either somebody has stumped up some cash (Amazon) or Roku see having all 3 on their device as a sales advantage certainly is for me in the case of my parents in that Roku have earned an extra sale from me today.
Good news. Now if only Roku would make it possible to make changes to the DNS settings on their boxes....

Some LG Blu ray players have Netflix, Now TV and Amazon on them.

Amazon is stereo only, but that won't be an issue for many people I suspect.

---------- Post added at 13:23 ---------- Previous post was at 13:18 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
I think Sky was blamed for it not being on Roku , then again when is Sky not blamed for something on here.
Doesn't mean that they weren't part of the cause of the delay though... but of course, it doesn't mean that they were

Maybe we will shorty see Now TV on Amazon Fire TV?