View Single Post
Old 05-02-2014, 23:34   #257
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: Garden Dug Up and Cable installed on my property without knowledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
I hope the payment covers your legal costs and you're not out of pocket?
Covers all expenses not a penny more and not a penny less, I know some people will think I'm mad at not putting in a claim but they offered a goodwill gesture and I accepted it, I never had any intention of putting in a claim as I was just glad the whole experience was all over, but then came a phone call from VM asking if I was pleased with the work carried out I simply replied I did not think it fair that I was out of pocket so was offered a good will gesture. Do not get me wrong hubby was shaking his head but said it was up to me... I just wanted closure with the whole horrid experience

---------- Post added at 23:34 ---------- Previous post was at 23:27 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
You can't keep us in suspense like this. We need a florid description of the look on her face. Has she been round yet?
no think they have the message to stay away and if they come near me I will do what another neighbour has done to her and phoning the police as she scares me TBH very hostile and extremely verbal ... I do not like confrontation at all ...