View Single Post
Old 02-05-2012, 19:06   #16
MovedGoalPosts
Inactive

MovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny stars
MovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny stars
re: The Pirate Bay is blocked (Discuss but do not post detail of how to get round it)

Quote:
Originally Posted by _wtf_ View Post
I've got a VPS in the UK which I've installed OpenVPN on and that works. I've also got a VPN in another country and that works.

Guess it's the push I needed to cancel. I hardly bother with the place but it's the principle.
If your talking of cancelling VM, then most other UK ISPs, certainly the big ones, are all having to do the blocking. It's not exactly something the ISPs are doing by choice.
MovedGoalPosts is offline   Reply With Quote