View Single Post
Old 31-01-2012, 10:37   #40
Fawkes
Inactive

Services: VM: 120M Broadband, TV + Landline
Fawkes has a reputation beyond reputeFawkes has a reputation beyond reputeFawkes has a reputation beyond reputeFawkes has a reputation beyond reputeFawkes has a reputation beyond reputeFawkes has a reputation beyond reputeFawkes has a reputation beyond reputeFawkes has a reputation beyond reputeFawkes has a reputation beyond reputeFawkes has a reputation beyond reputeFawkes has a reputation beyond reputeFawkes has a reputation beyond reputeFawkes has a reputation beyond repute
re: [MERGED] Poll: Same Sex civil marriages, yes or no.

I voted yes. If two people want to marry why insist they be of a different gender. Although why people feel the need to marry is beyond me. Just loving each other should be enough.

My advice to the 15 that voted no, don't marry someone of the same gender if you're against gay marriage. But why stop others from doing it?

I think that is at the heart of so many problems in our society. Live your life how you choose and let others do the same.