View Single Post
Old 20-10-2017, 10:39   #46
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Re: Would you prefer to have Sky Atlantic instead of BT Sport in Full House/XL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
Well, this is a hypothetical poll which assumes that the rumour that BT Sport is to be withdrawn from the Full House pack is true.

My interest is whether using some/all of the money saved to get Sky Atlantic (the last major channel missing VM) would appease people.

---------- Post added at 14:31 ---------- Previous post was at 14:28 ----------

Don't VM employees get TV for free anymore (only paying tax on the net worth of the free packages)?

---------- Post added at 14:36 ---------- Previous post was at 14:31 ----------

100% agree.

Maybe their USP will be to offer more 4K and deny it to VM after making SA available.

Having said that, I was recently reading that 4K hasn't been as successful as was originally assumed. Apparently, there are still many people who, despite having HD sets, still go from the beginning of the EPG's and don't bother with the HD variants!
I'm not interested in any of the options. The moment we get offered Sky Atlantic is the moment Sky invent a new super duper channel only available to their direct customers and the programmes on offer become the usual repeats of repeats. They did it with Sky 1 way back.